No workflow fun today. Just trying to deal with the Adobe web site.
I needed to download a trail version of Adobe Elements today. Required steps, with the annoying ones in bold.
- Go to adobe.com
- Select Download
- From popup menu select Adobe Elements
- Turn off popup blocker on browser
- Click on download button
- Informed that it needs to update Adobe AIR
- Click button to update Adobe AIR
- Informed that Adobe Download Manager needs updating
- Click button to update Adobe Download Manager
- Adobe Download Manager opens and asks me to specify what software to download. Didn’t I do this in step 3?
- Select photography category
- Click on Download PhotoShop Elements
- Select location to download. Why can’t it just download to my Downloads folder?